Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad. For each serving, pack half of the lentils, peppers, and tuna in a segmented lunch box or separate containers; refrigerate. Bring along a tomato, a small. Farro Lentil Salad. featured in Make-Ahead Plant-Based Lunches.
This lentil tuna salad combines beluga lentils with canned tuna, fresh veggies and a turmeric dressing. It's absolutely delicious and perfect for sharing at summer cookouts and parties. You would think this might happen with some amazing dessert, but for me it happened with this lentil tuna salad. You can cook Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad
- You need 100 g of brown lentils, soaked in water the night before.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 can of tuna in sweet-sour sauce.
- You need of Salad dressing (your fave type, i show mine below).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of dried dill.
Lentils and tuna are a wonderful combination. This mixture also makes a great stuffing for tomatoes. In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, remaining garlic clove and salt and pepper to taste. This is a super quick recipe that's really tasty.
Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad step by step
- I sheredded the raw carrot. I cooked the soaked lentils in slightly salted water until tender. I arranged them on the plate, put the tuna on top, then the salad dressing and i added some dried dill on top..
- This is my fave salad dressing, its not really a mayo, it has a sweet taste plus mustard taste.
Put the lentils in another bowl. Stir in the red onion and lemon juice, add the olive oil and season with a good grinding of. Potato salad is an all-American barbecue side dish. It's a must on the menu and what we love most is that there is a recipe to suit every taste bud. This tasty recipe will make you feel like you're eating at a gourmet restaurant, without all the fat and calories.