Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives
- You need 1 package of beef ramen.
- You need 3 slices of black forest ham.
- It’s 2 cups of hot water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives step by step
- Add the ramen noodles and flavor packet to a bowl with water. Heat till cooked..
- Roll the ham up into a roll. Slice the roll across making strips about 1/4 inch wide like a pinwheel. Stice the pinwheels once across. Add to the ramen with the chives. Stir in the soya sauce and vinegar. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.