Big Mac salad.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- Prepare of Dill Pickles.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Thousand Island dressing.
Big Mac salad step by step
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles. When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..