Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake. The perfectly balanced bite of tomatoes, garlic, chicken and mozzarella is the inspiration for this hearty dish. Prepare and bake recipe as directed; cool. To reheat, spoon each serving onto microwaveable plate.
This tasty one-dish bake is made extra easy with STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix and CRACKER BARREL Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Baked bruschetta chicken is totally one of those! While we're on the subject, so is Swiss cheese chicken. You can cook Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- Prepare 4 of LG diced chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of LG can Italian Diced Tomato.
- You need 1 of LG diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbls of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 3 cups of dried bread cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tbls of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
I wanted to call it a one-pan chicken dish but you do have to mix the topping in a separate bowl. But I still think of it has one pan since there's very little prep involved. This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then The eating part is not an easy task when you primarily bake for a living. But I feel like a bit of a pro at dieting (for lack of a better word) since I've been doing it since I was a kid.
Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake step by step
- Precook chicken with the lemon pepper. Mix all spices together is a separate bowl. Add 2 can of tomato juice to a 9×13 glass casserole container. Add spice mixture to container. Add chicken, bread crumbs and onion to bowl. Cover with mozerrella cheese. Bake at 400f for 30 minutes..
This Baked Bruschetta Chicken recipe is the perfect way to use up tomatoes when they are in season. Sometimes oven-baked chicken gets a bad rap for being dry or over-cooked. If you follow this recipe, your bruschetta chicken should turn out perfectly tender and moist every time! This Bruschetta Chicken Bake is a quick and easy weeknight meal that you can throw together in no time. even if you have no motivation to cook. This is one of those meals that's easily put together even when you're in an all- I-want- to-do is-sit- on-my-rear-and-stuff.