Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad.
Ingredients of Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need slice of Coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chia seed.
- You need of large cut avacado.
- It’s of Large mango.
- You need of Banana.
- Prepare of Apple.
- You need of Pineapple chunks.
- Prepare of Shredded coconut.
- It’s of Jello gummy fellow my recipe (instead of Nata de coco).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of toasted nuts and seed crushed roughly.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Raisin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of custard powder for thicker they usually us topioca.
Buko Salad Coconut Cold Salad step by step
- Soak the chia seed an hour before.
- Chop the fruit bite size.
- Toast the nuts remove 1/2 of it add 1 teaspoon honey so they stick to put as garnish on top toast some of shredded coconut for garnish at oven at 300 f for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Beat the custard with milk with whisk for 2 minutes will be soft set in 5 minutes then you mix with coconut milk and condensed milk.
- Mix everything in big bowl or make personal cups.