Creamy Potato Apple Salad.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Apple Salad
- It’s 2 of Fuji apples, sliced to bite size.
- It’s 1 stalk of (w/ or w/o leaves) Celery, minced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley, minced.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes, boiled & peeled.
- It’s 1 of sml can Pineapple triangles, drained.
- Prepare 1 box of nestle cream.
- It’s 1 of square packet mayonnaise, ladies choice.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion, garnish cut (optional).
Creamy Potato Apple Salad instructions
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite size slices, as well as the apples. Peel if desired..
- Mix together: apples, potatoes and pineapple. Add mayo and cream. Mix well until it fully covers all..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of celery, parsely or green onion and carrots for color. Mix again. Refrigerate until ready to serve..