Fattush Salad *Vegan.
Ingredients of Fattush Salad *Vegan
- Prepare 3/4 of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 4 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 5 of raddish.
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of brown onion (fine chopped).
- You need 1 of garlic clove (fine chopped).
- It’s 100 gr of spinach (optional).
- Prepare 100 gr of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mint flake.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 pcs of Lebanese bread.
Fattush Salad *Vegan instructions
- Wash all veggies, peel cucumbers and raddish, leave part of the peel..
- Chop cucumbers and raddish thinly, put them in salad bowl..
- Chop tomatoes and lettuce smaller size than regular salad. Put them in salad bowl. Add fine chopped garlic and onion, mint leaves, spinach, and mint flake, mix together..
- Add salt, lemon juice, olive oil, and pomegranate molasses, mix well..
- Grill Lebanese bread or put it in a microwave or burn it with the fire on the stove until dry and crunchy, crack it and mix it with the salad..
- Ready to enjoy with Moojhadara..