Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles.
Ingredients of Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles
- Prepare of For the chicken:.
- Prepare 2-4 of chicken thighs.
- It’s of Cornstarch.
- You need 3 tbsp of Crisco oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered ginger or fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili paste (I use Gochujang).
- It’s 1 tsp of soy bean paste.
- You need of Broth:.
- You need 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken soup base or more to your taste.
- Prepare 3 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chili paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of miso soybean paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 packs of Japanese style noodles (udon).
- It’s 2 packs of Halo sea salt seaweed finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of green onions thinly chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots thinly sliced.
- You need of Mushrooms (shitake or white).
Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles instructions
- In a skillet on medium heat, add 3 tbsp crisco oil saute mushrooms and 3 cloves of garlic minced..
- In a pot, boil first 11 ingredients together that are in the broth section..
- Add the sauted mushrooms and garlic to your broth..
- In that same skillet on medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Coat your chicken with the cornstarch. Put the chicken in the skillet, brown on both sides. Sprinkle ginger on one side, flip over and with your spoon spread red chili paste and soy bean paste on the other side. Now, flip and let it get a little crispy..
- Now that your chicken is done, put on cutting board and cut into strips or quarters and add it to your soup. Let it all boil together for about 15 minutes..
- Add an egg if you like. Boil 3 eggs for exactly 7 minutes. Yellow should be a little runny..
- Serve with green onions and a delicious egg..