Rice Salad #cookbook.
Ingredients of Rice Salad #cookbook
- It’s 1 cup of cooked basmati rice.
- You need 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 8-9 of brussel sprouts sliced.
- It’s of Salt according to your taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper &.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry fruits.
Rice Salad #cookbook instructions
- Cut sweet potatoes into small cubes. Mix with 1 tbsp of olive oil, few rosemary leaves & 1/4 tsp of pepper & bake them at 425F for 15 mins..
- In the mean time cook rice in a separate bowl. While that’s been cooked sauté the shaved sprouts in a diff pan with lil bit of olive oil for 1 min just to give a gloss & soften the edges. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- In a same pan roast some cranberries or raisins & cashews in lil bit of olive oil. Allow rice to cool down before mixing into the salad..
- Add lemon juice & 1 tsp of cumin powder. adjust the salt & olive oil accordingly. Mix well & enjoy!.