Ragi adai. Ragi adai with drumstick leaves recipe – a healthy and gluten free breakfast flatbread. I love ragi adai so much both sweet and spicy versions. It was a regular evening version and enjoy it.
I remember making this very long back, but i am not happy with the outcomea nd so i. This is Instant Adai, no need for fermentation. my grandma used to make this Ragi Adai for evening tiffin and my favorite too. It can be served with coconut or tomato chutney.i like to eat as. You can have Ragi adai using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ragi adai
- Prepare 2 cups of Idlli batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ragi flour.
- You need Few of Drumstick greens.
- Prepare As per taste of Mirchi powder.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need As required of Salt.
My mom makes Ragi adai for my grandma, like I have already told in my Ragi dosa post. But I am trying only for the first time, though I wanted to try for a long time. Today I called and checked with my. A simple and easy to prepare adai with ragi (finger millet).
Ragi adai step by step
- Add Ragi flour, greens, chopped onions, Mirchi powder, Salt, asafotedia in idlli batter..
- Place the pan and pour batter on the pan like uthapam. Once it boil turn it over.Serve hot..
Substituting ragi for rice will help the dietary fiber intake. Ragi Adai is a healthy alternative to your regular dosas that you can make for breakfast. With that in thought, I decided to make these Ragi or Finger Millet Adai. Adai is from Tamil Nadu Cuisine, made. Ragi adai is a healthy recipe.