Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad. It's a crowd pleaser for everyone, too! Excellent recipe for a mock potato salad! I just steamed the cut cauliflower in a steam basket but otherwise made it exactly as written.
Next time I try this, I would add extra ingredients like. How to make low-carb potato salad. Why not make a mock potato salad out of fresh cauliflower. You can have Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad
- You need 4 cups of mashed cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 stalks of diced celery.
- Prepare 3 of large boiled eggs diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced dill pickles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced green olives.
- It’s 2/3 cup of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of yellow mustard.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Although it's tough to disguise, the bland flavor of cauliflower makes it a great substitute for potato. In this episode I share a Keto friendly recipe that has become one of my favorites!! Have you been craving a different kind of salad while you're on Keto? This Cauliflower Potato Salad is made with cauliflower instead of potatoes for a low-carb keto friendly Mock potato salad for the win.
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad step by step
- Steam or boil 1 to 1 1/2 heads of fresh cauliflower. Cool down. Rice it with food processor. Place in microwaveable dish and cook on high in microwave 8-10 minutes until soft. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced eggs, onions, celery, pickles, and olives. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Add cauliflower to vegetables and egg mixture. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and all spices to the bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy..
By now you've probably heard of or tasted cauliflower as a This low carb potato salad is another excellent way to substitute cauliflower for potatoes without. This Keto Mock Potato Salad is low in carbs but full of fiber and vitamin C from the cauliflower. When the cauliflower is cool, add it to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until well mixed. Place the mock potato salad in the refrigerator and let it chill for an hour. Despite the name, Cauliflower Potato Salad doesn't actually contain potatoes, making it the perfect keto side dish.