Cabbage Adai Recipe. Adai recipe, Once you try this traditional way, the recipe followed for many years, you will fall for it. Home » Breakfast & Dinner Ideas » Adai recipe, How to make adai. Adai is a famous breakfast dish in South India.
Make this Cabbage Adai recipe for a quick breakfast or dinner. I am one of those people who loves cabbage. Be it amma's cabbage koora or my MIL's cabbage kootu or my sister's cabbage paratha I. You can have Cabbage Adai Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Adai Recipe
- It’s 3/4 cup of Rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Moong dal.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chana dal.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Udad dal.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Tur dal.
- It’s 4-5 of Dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cup grated cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil for cooking.
Cabbage Adai is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Breakfast. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Adai recipe is different yet easy and take lesser time as compared to dosa. Generally, it is gorged on with coconut chutney.
Cabbage Adai Recipe step by step
- Wash and soak rice and all dals for 1 hour in normal tap water, or for 30 minutes in Lukewarm water..
- Drain the water and grind the rice and dal into a semi smooth paste. Add dry red chillies while doing so..
- Remove the batter in a container and let it rest for 15-20 minutes. In the meantime grate the cabbage and keep it ready..
- Add chopped curry leaves, cabbage and salt and mix the batter..
- Roast like dosas, using little oil. Serve with coconut chutney or South Indian Gun Powder or even with tomato sauce..
While this dish has got you wondering. From myTaste.in, one of the biggest recipe search engines in India and in the world, we would like to invite you to add your blog to our site and. Cabbage Vada Recipe, cabbage vadai,cabbage ambado recipe is medhu vada with cabbage. Popular South Indian Snack Cabbage Medhu Vada. Adai is a very popular and healthy South Indian breakfast item.