Keto Creamy Egg Salad.
Ingredients of Keto Creamy Egg Salad
- You need 4 of Egg (200g).
- It’s 2 of baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- It’s 1 of large Pickles (135g).
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (5g).
- It’s 1 cup of chopped Celery (100g).
- Prepare 2 of medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise (59g).
- It’s of optional – to taste Salt (0g).
- Prepare of optional – to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- It’s of optional – 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- Prepare of optional – 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- It’s of optional – 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- It’s of optional – 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
Keto Creamy Egg Salad step by step
- Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..