Brad's bourbon candied pecans.
Ingredients of Brad's bourbon candied pecans
- Prepare 2 cups of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 oz of bourbon.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 4 cups of pecan halves.
Brad's bourbon candied pecans instructions
- Place everything except pecans in a lg frying pan. Heat over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved. And mixture is very bubbly..
- Add pecans and cook in pan for 3 minutes stirring constantly..
- Remove pan from heat. Stir often until mixture starts to set up and pecans are glazed evenly..
- Lay out on a cookie sheet or waxed paper to completely cool..
- Break up and serve by themselves or add to any holiday dish desired. Enjoy..