Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe. Good Food reader Charlotte Hilsdon shares her simple, chocolate chip muffin recipe, to which you can add fruit, chocolate or nuts. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. #Muffinsrecipe #muffin #recipeToday I will show you how to make easy basic muffins recipe. This muffins recipe is very easy to make and very tasty.
This is a basic easy muffin recipe that can be used as a base recipe for a variety of flavors. These plain muffins are delicious as is and are a great side dish alternative to traditional bread. Thanks Bettie for the handy recipe. You can cook Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe
- It’s of dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of plain (all purpose) flour, can be wholemeal.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (could really use flavoured yoghurt).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of flavouring ideas.
- You need 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sultanas or dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of lemon or orange zest.
- It’s 1 of etc..
My muffins came out really yummy and mouth watering. The best Basic Muffin recipe ever! Super easy to make, and you can make so many variatons too! Learn all about making perfect muffins.
Basic adaptable and yummy muffin recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 160°C..
- Place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir together with a whisk..
- Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix till just combined..
- Add flavouring and stir through..
- Spoon into cupcake cases and bake at 160°C for about 20 minutes..
Can be baked and frozen for later. Can be adapted to be dairy-free or vegan. This is a great basic muffin recipe with variations that your whole family will love! Take your pick from blueberry muffins, banana muffins or even lemon drizzle muffins. They're delicious as an on-the-go breakfast or an afternoon These are the best blueberry muffins ever, but you can use this recipe as a basic muffin recipe, too.