Bourbon and Pecan Bundt Cake.
Ingredients of Bourbon and Pecan Bundt Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of + 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of bourbon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 3 of large egg yolks.
Bourbon and Pecan Bundt Cake instructions
- Prepare a bundt cake tin. spray with butter baking spray..
- In a small bowl, combine chopped pecans with 1 tbsp flour. mix it together..
- Sprinkle about 2 tbsp of pecans in the bottom of the prepared pan. Set rest of pecan aside..
- Combine 2 1/2 cup flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl..
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and caster sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs and egg yolks one at the time. mix it untill well combine..
- With the mixer in low speed, add about 1/2cup of flour mixture, and add bourbon, and the rest of the flour mixture..
- Using a large rubber spatula, gently fold the rest of floured pecans into the batter.
- Bake 180 c for 60 – 65 minutes or unti it cooked..
- Before serving, use a fine sieve to dust the top of te cake with icing sugar..