Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and olive oil. Roasted Cauliflower & Tuna Salad with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette. Cauliflower and tuna may seem like an unlikely pair but they work beautifully together in this fiber-rich and gluten-free salad.
Fresh lime juice is a surprise ingredient that gives tuna salad a kick. MORE+ LESS Stir tuna, cucumber and green onions into cauliflower mixture; add vinaigrette. In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer. You can have Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- Prepare of Medium head cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- You need 2 cans of tuna in water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dill.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- You need 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s Dash of red hot pepper.
Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does. This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is a version made with greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal.
Cauliflower tuna salad step by step
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
Roasted cauliflower salad from Calabria, Italy with olives, capers, chili pepper, parsley and olive oil. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic. Red onion and celery add some crunch, while lemon juice gives it some zing.