Chocolate Loaf Cake adapted from The Rumford Complete Cook Book- 1934. Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder. Rumford is different from and superior to all other powders. It is made of the genuine Professor Horsford's phosphate (prepared especially and solely for this purpose), which has been commended by the most eminent physicians.
A dark, damp, dense chocolate loaf cake- no embellishments, no frosting, no fancy frills. This five-ingredient chocolate loaf cake is the answer. Cookbook Pages Baking Illustrations and Recipes. You can have Chocolate Loaf Cake adapted from The Rumford Complete Cook Book- 1934 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Loaf Cake adapted from The Rumford Complete Cook Book- 1934
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs well beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rumford Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of squares of chocolate.
Rumford Komplettes Kochbuch von Lily Maxworth Wallace. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE — This luscious chocolate loaf cake from Ina Garten's latest cookbook Adapted from Cook Like a Pro: Recipes & Tips for Home Cooks. This chocolate loaf cake from Ina Garten tastes as rich and chocolaty as a brownie. One simple recipe for every day. by Gary Rhodes -Classic British Cooking by Sarah Edington -The Wild Game Cookbook: Simple and Delicious Ways to Prepare Venison, Waterfowl, Fish, Turkey, and Small Game by Kate Fiduccia -Mindful Vegan Meals: Food is Your Friend by Maria Koutsogiannis.
Chocolate Loaf Cake adapted from The Rumford Complete Cook Book- 1934 step by step
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside..
- Beat to a cream one cup of the sugar with the butter; add the eggs well beaten, then half a cup of the milk and the chocolate and vanilla extracts..
- Beat flour mixture into the butter mixture..
- Put the remainder of the sugar and milk, with the chocolate, into a saucepan and cook till the chocolate is dissolved; add to the cake batter, beat well. Pour into standard loaf pan. Bake in a moderate oven about the 1 hour..
The Cook's Book: Techniques and tips from the world's master chefs. to Cook Everything has helped countless home cooks discover the rewards of simple cooking. This chocolate loaf cake from Stacey Ballis is one of our favorite ways to use sourdough discard. The slight tang enhances the deep chocolate flavor and prevents the Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack. A simple chocolate loaf cake that is a cinch to bake up – and you'll love that it is still wholesome enough to have as a special breakfast! When I found this chocolate loaf cake from the Fall/Winter Simple Fare cookbook by Karen Mordechai, I knew I had an instant winner on my hands.