Bourbon Pecan Pie. Spread the pecans on the bottom and pour the mixture over them. Made with brown butter and bourbon, this pecan pie has a richer, more complex flavor than the typical pecan pie. Bourbon Pecan Pie – a homemade classic pecan pie spiked with a little bourbon.
Spice up your Autumn with Esty's take on a classic pecan pie. Just a touch of smoky bourbon. You won't want to miss this one. You can have Bourbon Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bourbon Pecan Pie
- It’s 3 of eggs, large.
- You need 3 1/2 oz of brown sugar.
- You need 6 oz of golden syrup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of bourbon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 10 oz of pecans (8 oz chopped/2 oz whole).
Pecan pie is a pie of pecan nuts mixed with a filling of eggs, butter, and sugar (typically corn syrup). Variations may include white or brown sugar, cane syrup, sugar syrup, molasses, maple syrup, or honey. This unforgettable pecan pie gets its delicious and distinctive flavor from the bourbon. Bourbon Pecan Pie, made with just a touch of bourbon, molasses, and butter with the flakiest homemade pie dough is a favorite anytime of year!
Bourbon Pecan Pie step by step
- Have a prepared pie crust at the ready. If you want to make homemade crust, search my recipes for flake pie crust (that is recipe I used for this pie in pictures).
- Preheat oven 350°F. For filling:.
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, golden syrup, butter, ,bourbon, vanilla, and salt together. Set aside for a few minutes..
- Evenly sprinkle 8 ounces of chopped pecans in the prepared pie crust..
- Pour filling over pecans. It will fill in between pecans. Some of the oceans will float a little..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and place remaining 2 ounces of whole pecans around border of crust. Return to oven..
- Bake another 10 minutes, until the center is set and a sewer inserted in center comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack. Enjoy!.
This Kentucky bourbon pecan pie is a twist on the Southern classic, and is sweetened with honey and molasses. (No corn syrup!) I did not grow up eating pecan pie. Bourbon Pecan Pie is a grown-up Christmas or Thanksgiving dessert and as a result, will have everyone craving seconds, and, it is made with no corn syrup. Decadent Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is pure perfection and so easy to make! This no corn syrup recipe combines rich maple syrup with the deep flavor of bourbon and pecans to make a pie that's sure to. Bourbon Pecan Pie – just the name sounds delicious, doesn't it?