Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
- You need 4 pcs of (@170 gr) salmon fillet, around 2 cm thick (with or without skin).
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper or taste.
Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad instructions
- Season the salmon with salt and black pepper powder. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat until shimmering. Place the salmon in the skillet, skin side up. Cook for 4 minutes until crisp..
- Carefully flip the salmon. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for another 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve the salmon with the avocado tomato cucumber salad. Yum! ?.