Carrot and orange "Amazake" salad.Sugar free. Alcoholic amazake made with sake lee (the one I didn't like growing up), and the Adjust the amount of sugar according to your preference. Get sake lees at Japanese grocery stores or Once all dissolved, add sugar and salt. Let it cook until the preferred consistency.
Amazake is one of japanese traditional drink. Pour one package of amazake and add hot water (Cold water is also okay) into a cup and it's ready to drink. Absolutely delicious and super easy to make! You can cook Carrot and orange "Amazake" salad.Sugar free using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot and orange "Amazake" salad.Sugar free
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of orange.
- Prepare 1 of little pink pepper.
- Prepare of a.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Amazake.
- You need 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of little salt.
It is free of sugar, milk or eggs, and still has the sweetness and richness of regular ice-cream, thanks to the natural taste of amazake. No additives are used during the production process, so this ice cream should appeal to the most health-conscious of us. Those looking to reduce their sugar intake. A fermented rice drink called amazake.
Carrot and orange "Amazake" salad.Sugar free step by step
- Shred the carrot..
- In a bakeware, add carrots and salt, mix lightly, heat in a microwave oven 600w for 1 minute, and cool..
- Add A to the bowl and mix.
- Add drained carrots and mix. If you put it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, it will taste delicious..
- Serve in a bowl and place pink pepper.
The alcohol-free beverage is packed with probiotics but unlike similar products, it's free from any added sugar and can even be consumed warm. They've got orange, kiwi, blueberry or mango juices that mask the taste of amazake rather well. FREE FROM: Dairy, Wheat, Gluten (except for the. Amazake is a Japanese drink made from fermented rice mold. It has a sweet, delicious flavour and has many health benefits!