Sugar-free.Spinach and carrot salad dressed with "Tofu" and "Amazake". Shiroae – Traditional Japanese salad – spinach, konnyaku and carrot with tofu, miso, sesame dressing. The trick to egg-free ramen noodles. Salad with miso dressing. mouth watering desserts.
Egg yolks and amazake can be beaten after beating egg whites if whisking is difficult. Tofu-iri okonomiyaki / savory pancake with tofu. Tofu gives a fluffy texture without having to add nagaimo Chinese yam to the okonomiyaki batter. You can have Sugar-free.Spinach and carrot salad dressed with "Tofu" and "Amazake" using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free.Spinach and carrot salad dressed with "Tofu" and "Amazake"
- You need 2-3 of people.
- You need 1/2 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1/4 of carrot.
- You need 150 g of Tofu.
- You need of a.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of amazake.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground sesame.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce with ricemalt.
- It’s 1 tsp of miso.
Tofu makes for a yummy dessert! Sweetened with a Japanese rice drink, this super silky tofu is layered with sponge cake and matcha syrup. Amazake, an ancient Japanese beverage, is made by the bizarre process of introducing a fungus, Aspergillus oryzae to a batch of cooked rice. You can find amazake in the isles of upscale health food stores thanks to the same generation of hippies who brought tofu to the flyover states back in.
Sugar-free.Spinach and carrot salad dressed with "Tofu" and "Amazake" instructions
- Wrap the tofu with kitchen paper, to put a weight on anything put it in the refrigerator, and drain it overnight..
- Spinach is washed with water and cut into 4cm widths. Cut carrots into pieces. Heat in a microwave at 600w for 1 minute, and then let it cool..
- Put A in a bowl and mix..
- Crush the drained tofu and mix..
- Add the dried vegetables and mix..
Use amazake to add body and mild sweetness to salad dressings (see Amazake Salad Dressing by clicking the Tab above) or to make delicious, dairy-free "milk shakes." In a medium-size saucepan combine the amazake and rice syrup.