Rotisserie Chicken ? Salad. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and onion is a quick and easy salad to put together for parties or potlucks. Rotisserie Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Arrange lettuce and half of avocado on a platter; season with salt and pepper.
How to Make Southern Style Chicken Salad with Rotisserie Chicken is going to become your "go to" chicken salad recipe for all time. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Stir into dressing along with avocado, bacon and crumbled blue cheese. You can have Rotisserie Chicken ? Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Chicken ? Salad
- It’s 2 of whole rotisserie chickens(store bought).
- You need 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk or creamer.
- You need of Sprinkle of parsley flakes on top.
If you enjoyed this easy rotisserie chicken salad recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below. I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be. A simple bacon-mustard vinaigrette dresses up romaine lettuce and shredded rotisserie chicken for an easy and satisfying lunch or light dinner. This rotisserie chicken salad with creamy homemade ranch dressing, bacon, and CHEDDA is one of my all-time favorite chicken salad recipes!
Rotisserie Chicken ? Salad instructions
- Start by removing all chicken meat from the bones of both rotisserie chickens and place meat in a bowl…..(You can discard the skin or feed it to your dog ?, I’m sure he or she will be very happy ?)…..Don’t forget to sneak some chicken into your mouth ! ?.
- Next add to chicken : mayonnaise, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and milk, mix all well……
- Serve on top of toasted bread, a salad, or eat it plain and enjoy ?!Don’t forget to sprinkle some parsley flakes over your chicken salad ! ?.
Mix the chicken with a few handfuls of baby arugula, a large handful of sliced scallions and a lot of chopped cilantro. Cut an avocado or two into the mix if you have them on hand. Then make a dressing out of lime juice — one juicy squeezed lime will do — a pressed garlic clove and a few glugs of olive. Rotisserie chicken is a chicken dish that is cooked on a rotisserie by using direct heat in which the chicken is placed next to the heat source. Chicken salad reminds me of summer picnics, red and white checked table cloths, and Arnold Palmers.