Adai Pradhaman. #adapradhaman #recipesaresimple Ada Pradhaman – The most sought after Payasam from Kerala. A dessert made from steamed rice flakes in coconut milk. Ada pradhaman recipe with store bought rice ada, jaggery, coconut milk as main ingredients.
Ada payasam in tamil/Ada pradhaman /kerala style ada pradhaman/onam special sweet. Easy Ada Pradhaman Recipe Using Tin Coconut Milk Kerala Onam special sadya payasam for beginners. Ada Pradhaman is a Kerala Style Rice Ada Pudding which is made with Jaggery & Coconut Milk. You can cook Adai Pradhaman using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Adai Pradhaman
- You need of Adai.
- Prepare of unsalted Jaggery.
- You need of Water-.
- Prepare of Fresh Coconut Milk.
- You need of Ghee.
- You need of Broken Cashew Nuts few.
- You need of Raisins few.
- You need of Small coconut pieces few.
It is very easy to make and tastes delicious, therefore apt to serve to your guests. How to make Ada pradhaman, a kerala style dessert recipe made with jaggery and coconut milk. Note: I've posted this originally as Palada Pradhaman. I changed it to Ada Pradhaman, since some.
Adai Pradhaman instructions
- In a large kadai, add water and let it boil. Once it starts boiling, add adai..
- Mix well gradually and let it cook for 15 mins in medium flame..
- Strain the cooked adai and keep aside..
- In another pan, add jaggery and 1 tsp water. Let it melt..
- In another kadai add 1 tsp ghee, adai and melted jaggery. Let it cook in medium flame for 10 mins..
- In another pan, add the remaining ghee. Once it gets heat, add cashews and raisins. Let it fry in medium flame till it turns light brown colour. Take it out and keep aside in a bowl..
- To the same pan, add coconut pieces and fry in medium flame till it turns light brown colour. Pour this and the cashews raisins in the payasam mixture. Mix well. Let it cook for 5 mins in medium flame..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool completely..
- Then add coconut milk to it. Mix well..
- Transfer to a bowl. Now it's ready to serve..
Ada pradhaman, a favorite dessert among the Malayalees is made using ada with coconut milk and jaggery. Learn how to prepare yummy Ada Pradhaman. Ada pradhaman is generally made for Onam, a traditional festival of Kerala. The one which is made with jaggery is ada pradhaman and the one with sugar and milk is Palada pradaman. Ada Pradhaman Recipe a rich traditional ada payasam popular in Kerala.