Adadiya. adadiya pak/kutchi adadiya/અડદીયા/ अडदिया बनाना अब सबसे आसान बनाए टिप्स और ट्रिक्स के साथ. swaminarayan Adadiya Pak gujarati sweet Banavani Rit. Adadiya is famous Gujarati Winter special sweet. Adadiya is traditional Katchi and Kathiyawadi sweet.
અડદિયા પાક બનાવવાની રીત About Video: Here we demonstrate, how to. Adadiya or Adadiya Pak is a traditional Gujarati recipe which is often prepared during the winter season. Traditionally Gujarati Style Adadiya Pak Recipe contains ingredients which helps. You can cook Adadiya using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Adadiya
- Prepare of Urad daal flour.
- Prepare of sugar + 1 cup water.
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of milk + 3 tblspn Ghee.
- It’s of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s of edible gum.
My driver in Bhuj gifted me #Adadiya sweet, the winter special #Kutch sweet from famous #Khavda sweets. A must eat in Bhuj and Kutch in winters. adadiya pak kutchi adadiya અડદ ય अडद य बन न अब सबस आस न बन ए ट प स और ट र क स क स थ. Adadiya Pak Reipce अडद य प क बन न क व ध Winter Special Adadiya Pak Recipe अड द य र स प. Find adadiya stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
- Take a flour, add ghee and milk in it. Mix it well. Keep it for some 30 minutes. After that sieve it..
- Take a heavy bottom pan add ghee in that. Add edible gum in that. Fry it and keep it aside. In the ghee, add flour and roast it on low flame till it become golden brown in colour..
- Once it changes colour and roasted well. Let it cool. Once it is cool, add fried gum, cardamom and nutmeg powder. Mix it well. Let it aside..
- Take a sugar and water together and prepare chasni. Chasni should be in 1 and 1/2 string. Pour this chasni in roasted flour mix. Mix it well. Let it cool. Once it is cool, shape it. Adadiyas are ready to eat..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. A delicious halwa recipe, Gujarati Adadiya Ladwa Recipe is an urad dal flour halwa made with ghee and topped with fry fruits. Savoured after a traditional Gujarati meal or just as is. Adadiya or Adadiya Pak is a traditional Gujarati recipe which is often prepared during the winter season. Adadiya or Adadiya Pak is a traditional Gujarati recipe which is often prepared during the winter season.