Summer Steak Salad.
Ingredients of Summer Steak Salad
- It’s of Steak.
- You need of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- Prepare of Onion Straws.
- It’s of Raspberry Vinaigrette.
Summer Steak Salad instructions
- Salt and pepper your steak and grill it up! You can also use some steak seasoning or marinate it! (See me London Broil marinade).
- Place sliced steak on top of chopped Romaine. Want some extra flavor? Mix up some olive oil and apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper and some fresh herbs. Brush over romaine hearts and grill for a few minutes!.
- Top with Blue Cheese Crumbles, onion straws and Raspberry Vinaigrette!.
- Try mixing up your protein! Salmon, chicken, shrimp….YUM.