Homemade Ramen 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿).
Ingredients of Homemade Ramen 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿)
- It’s 1 TBSP of Better Than Bullion Seasoned Vegetable Base.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Earth Balance Butter.
- You need 2 TSP of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Ground Garlic.
- You need 1 Clove of Fresh Garlic.
- It’s 2 TSP of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 3 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare of Alfalfa Sprouts.
- You need 2 of Stocks of Bok Choy.
- You need 1 Package of Dried Ramen Noodles.
- Prepare of Optional: Fresh Scallions To Garnish.
Homemade Ramen 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) instructions
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook ramen noodles for 3 minutes or until they’re the texture you prefer. Once cooked, strain the and set the plain noodles in a bowl..
- Prep your vegetables. Thoroughly wash mushrooms, alfalfa sprouts, sliced baby carrots, and bok choy. Place the washed alfalfa sprouts in the bowl with the cooked ramen noodles. Set the remaining vegetables aside; they’ll be going into the ramen..
- Heat a tablespoon of Earth Balance butter in a large pot until it simmers. Add the fresh garlic and cook until fragrant and golden brown. Add Better Than Bullion Vegetable Base and stir to combine. Add 3 cups of water. Stir again until everything is fully combined..
- Add the vegetables. Season the broth with garlic powder, black pepper, ginger and cayenne pepper. *adjust to your liking Cover and let the veggie broth simmer on low for about 5 minutes. *You can let it simmer longer depending on how tender you want your veggies..
- Assemble the ramen bowl(s). Using tongs, remove the bok choy from the broth and place it in the bottle with ramen and alfalfa sprouts. When you’re ready to serve, pour the delicious broth over your bowl(s) of ramen bok choy and alfalfa sprouts. Top with fresh scallions if you like and enjoy!.