Bourbon Mochi Brownies. These #brownies contain chewy delectable #mochi or sweet rice cakes that ooze and stretch with every bite. These are a perfect blend of chocolate brownies and butter mochi cake. The Ultimate Mochi Brownies: rich, thick, and incredibly fudgy!
I chose this to be one of the away-from-home-super-short-post collection for a reason – I don't feel like explaining it. Mochi brownies blend the taste of Japanese mochi with classic brownies giving you the perfect fusion of flavors. I mean what better combo could there be? You can cook Bourbon Mochi Brownies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon Mochi Brownies
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of rice flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of bourbon.
- Prepare 1/4 of milk substitute for bourbon.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare pieces of Topping: Chocolate chips, pecan bits, toffee.
Spoiled by bigger mochi, I was initially disappointed; these mochi balls are a bit smaller than the diameter of a US quarter coin. The inside is almost a thick chocolate fudge; when chewed, the. See recipes for Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin too. Bourbon Mochi Brownies. rice flour•packed brown sugar•cocoa powder•baking powder•instant coffee•salt•butter•milk.
Bourbon Mochi Brownies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour into non stick or greased muffin tray.
- Put toppings on top.
- Put in oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes.
This really helps from the mochi brownies sticking to the sides of the dish. I have been seeing mochi brownies all over the internet. Usually the recipe consists of homemade mochi and a premade Mochi Ube Brownies. Typically, these brownies are made with eggs and butter, but I've perfected the best vegan mochi brownies for you! The full-fat coconut milk is key and make sure you shake the can very well and stir.