Adai Dosa. Adai recipe – Adai is a healthy, protein rich & nutrient dense Breakfast made of mixed lentils & spices. In this video we will see how to make adai dosa in tamil. Adai dosa recipe is very famous in the states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Adai is a Dosa-like dish prepared from a combination of lentils and rice. It's very healthy, wholesome, crispy, delicious, protein rich Breakfast recipe! Adai dosa -Tamilnadu special Dosa made with a combination of mixed lentils and rice. You can cook Adai Dosa using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Adai Dosa
- It’s of boiled rice.
- Prepare of tuvar dal.
- It’s of chana dal.
- You need of moong dal.
- You need of urad dal.
- Prepare of red chillies.
- You need of Hing/asafoetida.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Oil.
Since Adai dosa has a lot of Dal, the batter gets fermented very quickly when compared to the regular ones. Adai dosa- A savory pancake made with rice and mixed lentil. Adai can be thick like uttapam or like a medium thick dosa, again the thickness depends on your preference. My daughter like to have it like. adai dosa can be prepared quickly, it doesn't need fermentation and a long wait of overnight just requires soaking. adai dosa is much heavier and thicker than normal dosa. quick South-Indian style.
Adai Dosa step by step
- Soak all the dal with rice in water for 2 hours.
- Then after the 2 hrs grind the dal with chillies, jeera, hing (asofoetida), salt and bowl of water..
- Pourable consistency should be achieved..
- Take a pan heat it. Smear or brush with oil. Then pour a ladeful of the adai dosa batter on it. Sprinkle a liitle bit of oil and cover..
- Turn the dosa over to the other side after a minute. See that both the sides are roasted properly. Generally, takes one minute per side..
- While pouring the dosa batter on to the frying pan. The gas should be slow, then after the batter has been poured increase the gas to medium..
- Serve the adai dosa hot with chutney, butter..
Checkout Adai Dosa Recipe with step by step Pictures – A Healthy, Delicious and Protein Packed Dosa Made with Lentils and Spices. This Adai Dosa Recipe is a speciality from Tamilnadu. To make adai dosa, start with washing and soaking all ingredients in water; except oil, salt, curry leaves and asafoetida or hing. Water should be just above the lentils rice and chillies. Adai dosa is a different kind of dosa, a healthy and delicious breakfast idea.