Creamy egg salad. A creamy salad made with cauliflower, celery, and hard-cooked eggs looks and tastes like potato salad. I love the versatility of egg salad, especially with this recipe. You can serve it on a nest of mixed greens, tucked into a sandwich or with your favorite crisp.
Egg Salad Sandwich- Serve the egg salad as a sandwich between bread slices, as an. How do you make Creamy Egg Salad Recipe? First hard-boil your eggs making sure that you follow my simple tips on making perfect hard-boiled eggs. You can have Creamy egg salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy egg salad
- It’s 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of real mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ricotta cheese whole milk.
- You need Dash of salt and white pepper.
Then simply peel them and coarsely chop. Plus, our Creamy Egg Salad Recipe is a Healthy Living recipe that's incredibly easy to prepare. Enjoy the classic flavor of our Creamy Egg Salad Recipe today. Perfect for sandwiches or served on.
Creamy egg salad step by step
- Cook the eggs to get hard about 5 minutes in hot water put them in cold ice water so you could Peeled easy.
- Chopped the eggs add all the ingredients let it Cool in the fridge for half hour enjoy.
Egg salad is one of those things people feel very strongly about. Throw in anything beyond eggs If the mixture isn't creamy enough, in goes another dollop of mayo. So please consider this recipe a. My left over Easter eggs found their way into a easy to make egg salad. The Creamy Egg Salad recipe out of our category Egg Salad!