Multidal dosa or adai. Dont forget to subscribe our channel. I'm a Tamil Vlogger living in France. I post videos on Life in France, Family Vlogs , Travel and Vacation Vlogs, Traditional and International recipes.
Mixed Dal Adai Dosa or multi dal dosa is healthy, nutrition does made with different legumes, rice and spiced up with ginger, chili. Mixed dal dosa or adai is great way of starting a day or even for lunch, dinner pair along chutney. Multi grain Adai can also be said as Multi grain Indian crepe or Multi grain Adai pancakes which are an extremely healthy and nutritious dish. You can have Multidal dosa or adai using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Multidal dosa or adai
- Prepare of rice.
- You need of tuvar dal.
- Prepare of chana dal.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of green chillies.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of asafoetida or hing.
- It’s of ginger.
Adai is prepared with a combination of many essential multi grain lentils such as rice, urad dal, channa dal, toor dal, moong. Adai recipe – Adai is a kind of dosa from tamilnadu. It is high in protein hence makes a healthy breakfast for kids and grownups alike. To make adai dosa recipe, mixed dal/ lentils like chana dal, toor dal, moong and urad dal are used along with rice.
Multidal dosa or adai step by step
- Soak rice and dals for about 5 6 hrs.
- Grind them into a smooth paste by adding green chillies, raw chilli and ginger.
- Batter should not be too thin so be careful while adding water while grinding.
- Once the grinding is done, you can add salt and hing to it… And rest it for 1/2 hr.
- Now heat the tawa on low medium flame and spread the batter like dosa.. You can adjust consistency by adding little water.. Flip and cook both the side.
- If you wish you can add diced onion to it.. Serve with sambhar and jaggery.. Delicious to eat and healthy too.
Healthy drumstick leaves adai dosa which has great flavour and taste. It is not only tasty but is very filling and nutritious. You can add any dals you like. Adai dosa or pancake made with different kinds of lentils is something that I regularly feature on my instagram stories, and it is Adai is a dosa like recipe with origins in Tamil Nadu but is made with variations across the South Indian states. Try out our adai dosa recipe today!