Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad.
Ingredients of Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad
- It’s 6-7 of Persian cucumbers.
- Prepare 1/4 c of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of shoyu or tamari.
- It’s 2 tsp of agave syrup or sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sriracha sauce, or to taste.
Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad instructions
- Wash and trim cucumbers. Cut into chunks. Place cucumbers in a bowl..
- Place remainder of ingredients in the bowl..
- Toss ingredients well to combine..
- Top with sesame seeds as a garnish if you wish. Serve..