Protein Rich Adai Dosa For Breakfast / Dinner. Adai Dosa Here we are going to see how to make adai dosa in tamil. Adai dosa recipe is very famous in the states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Poha Adai/அவல் அடை/Dinner & Breakfast Recipe/Tiffin recipe.
Today when i asked my husband what he wants for dinner he said adai(indian lentil pancake) and we love the adai batter fermented little to get that tangy taste. Rava Adai Recipe: If you would love to skip the introduction and go to the recipe directly, click below. Most of us keep searching for recipes to make for breakfast or dinner. You can cook Protein Rich Adai Dosa For Breakfast / Dinner using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Rich Adai Dosa For Breakfast / Dinner
- It’s 1 cup of Raw Rice.
- You need 1 cup of Idli Rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Urad Dal.
- You need 1/4 cup of Toor Dal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chana Dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of Moong Dal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chick pea.
- You need 1 of generous pinch Hing.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare of as required Red Chillies.
- It’s 2 of Big Onion – medium sized finely chopped.
- You need of as per need Coriander leaves and Curry leaves finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil and Salt to taste.
The usual idli, dosa Rava Adai is a protein rich breakfast item made of rava/sooji and all lentils – Rava Adai. Protein Rich Adai Dosa-How to make thin adai-Step by step photos with video. How to make Adai dosa- Step by step photos. Add boiled rice, corn flour, gram flour, onion, salt, curry leaves, coriander leaves & potato mix well.
Protein Rich Adai Dosa For Breakfast / Dinner step by step
- Soak the rice and dhals for at least 2-3 hours, Keep aside. Grind it together with red chillies and fennel seeds to a coarse paste. Add salt, hing mix well and set aside..
- Add onion, coriander leaves and curry leaves into the batter and mix well. Add little water to make it to slightly running consistency slightly thicker than the dosa batter..
- Heat the dosa tawa, take one ladle full and spread the batter as we do for dosa. Drizzle little oil and once it is cooked turn to other side and cook till golden brown..
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or avial..
- MY NOTES : If you want a more spicy version add more red chillies while grinding. Grind it coarsely not too smooth.Once the batter is ready you can make your adais right away. We usually grind it onion to make it for dinner and keep the extra remaining batter till next day morning(keeping it refrigerated) You can also spread the batter even more thicker. We prefer this way to get crispy dosa style adais. You can also include a small piece of ginger while grinding..
Adai dosa or orange dosa as I call it is a healthy breakfast recipe from the South. Adai is a combination of rice with a range of colorful lentils all soaked together and ground to form a thick batter and later spiced up. Adai is made of lentils and rice. It is usually prepared for breakfast and is filling and healthier than dosa. I have added a handful of drumstick leaves to increase the nutritional value.