Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs. Easily make this tasty Turkish Adana Kebab/Beef Kabob at home with herbs and spices. You can have beef kabobs with salad, pita bread, naan, rice, spaghetti. Originating in Turkey, grilled adana kebabs are made of ground lamb that is seasoned with cumin, tangy sumac, and spicy red pepper flakes.
Adana kebabı (colloquially known as Kıyma kebabı) is a long, hand-minced meat kebab mounted on a wide iron skewer and grilled on an open mangal filled with burning charcoal. The culinary item is named after Adana, the fifth largest city of Turkey and was originally known as the "Kıyma kebabı". Turkish Adana kebab is a healthy, delicious, and healthy snack to prepare for your guests. You can have Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs
- Prepare of 🌻For Mincemeat:.
- It’s of beef mincemeat / lamb / mutton.
- It’s of red chilli powder or to taste.
- It’s of All spices.
- You need of Cumin seeds roasted & crushed.
- It’s of Mace powder.
- Prepare of Salt or to taste.
- It’s of Ginger & garlic paste.
- Prepare of fried onion.
- Prepare of 🌻For Coating Kebabs:.
- You need of Mint leaves chopped.
- You need of Coriander chopped.
- It’s of Green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of green Capsicum finely chopped.
- You need of Red Capsicum finely chopped.
- You need of red chilli flakes.
- You need of 🌻For Serving:.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced red onion.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- You need of Tomatoes chopped.
- It’s of Cucumber chopped.
- Prepare of Ground Sumac.
- You need of salt & black pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Pita bread (optional).
It is also a great starter dish to serve when entertaining friends or The meat can be lean beef, lamb, or chicken. And of course, the recipe is topped with the beautiful brown sauce we all love. This sauce is made. bearded Turkish butcher) making it all but impossible to recreate a true Adana kebab anywhere outside of Adana. Delicious homemade Turkish Adana Kebab recipe.
Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs step by step
- Add mincemeat in food processor and all spices, fried onion,ginger & garlic paste and grind 2-3 times well..
- Transfer in mixing bowl cover and rest in refrigerator about for 20 -30 minutes..
- Pre-heat oven 250°C. On tray or a big flat plate add finely chopped onion,red & green capsicum, green chillies, mint & coriander leaves, red chilli flakes and mix well..
- Grease hands with oil,take a mixture and make kababs of equal sizes on skewers then coat in mixed vegetables (makes 10-12)..
- Bake in pre-heated oven about 10-15 minutes or till cook through completely..
- Take a mixing bowl add all serving ingredients mix well.
- Enjoy ! Adana kebab With sauce & salads. 👩🍳.
Serve Adana Kebab with rice or bulgur, sliced oninons with sumac seasoning, and pita bread, lavash, naan bread or tortilla bread as seen on. Enjoy these as wraps aka kebab dürüm. Our love of kebabs in Turkish cuisine is no secret. There is a unique kebab recipe almost in each city of Turkey. From döner kebab and beef kofta kebab to.