Potato Hash Dinner Adaptation. Potatoes (boiled), bacon (cooked), bell pepper, chorizo, garlic, chilli flakes, fried eggs, siratcha sauce. Place pan under heat and spray with olive oil or cooking spray alternative. A nub of butter works well of you prefer the classic method.
Order a bottle for home delivery on Drizly. Sweet potatoes can be quickly roasted or boiled, or you can batch-bake them over the weekend to simply be reheated throughout the week. White beans and kale are a classic dinner combination, and they are the perfect topping for a baked sweet potato. You can cook Potato Hash Dinner Adaptation using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Hash Dinner Adaptation
- You need of Potatoes (boiled).
- You need of Bacon (cooked).
- Prepare of Bell pepper.
- You need of Chorizo.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Fried eggs.
- Prepare of Siratcha sauce.
Finish things off with a healthy drizzle of. Chorizo and sweet potato are basically just potatoes and sausage, but with a massive flavor increase. Break up the ground sausage over green chilies This scrambled "egg" and kale hash is completely vegan and bursting with flavor. Simply mix crumbled tofu, sweet potatoes, and onions with tandoori.
Potato Hash Dinner Adaptation step by step
- Place pan under heat and spray with olive oil or cooking spray alternative. A nub of butter works well of you prefer the classic method..
- Chop up potatoes and add to pan. I kept mine to bite sized pieces but you can dice them up even smaller if you prefer.
- Chop up bell pepper and add to pan. I cut the bell pepper into strips rather than diced, I feel they work best in a dish like this when long and relatively thin..
- Slice and dice Chorizo and to pan. Break the bacon up into little pieces and add..
- Fry all ingredients together and turn, mixing all ingredients together..
- When all contents has cooked, place on plate. Fry eggs and place on top.
- Add drizzle of sriracha sauce to finish and voila!.
Sweet Potatoes – Sweet potatoes are delicious in this recipe, but feel free to change it up using How To Make Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash. This Greek Potato Hash works as a great side dish for BBQs – or eat it on its own – totally satisfying! This sweet potato hash is one of the best sweet potato recipes to use any night of the week while you're dealing with the rest of dinner. Easy weeknight meals are my specialty and I firmly believe you can never go wrong with breakfast for dinner. This sweet potato hash takes under thirty minutes to prepare and will blow your taste buds.