Shami kabab. This article is part of the series on. Shami kabab or shaami kabab, is a local variety of kebab, originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is part of the a popular dish in modern-day Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi cuisines.
shami kebab Shami Kabab Recipe – How To Make Veg Shammi Kebab – Veg Starter Recipe – Ruchi. Shami Kabab Recipe with step by step photos and video instructions is a great dish that can be served as an Shami Kabab recipe is a hit among kids and adults alike. Fun and easy to make, you can get. You can cook Shami kabab using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shami kabab
- Prepare of gosht.
- It’s of chana ki dal.
- It’s of sabaz mirch 8adad.
- You need of payaz.
- You need of adrak.
- It’s of lashan.
- Prepare of nmk.
- You need of grm masla.
- It’s of darchani 2tukra.
- Prepare of bri lalchi 4 adad.
- You need of taz pata 2 adad.
- You need of sabaz lalchi 6 adad.
- Prepare of long 10 adad.
- It’s of kali mirch 15 ada.
- It’s of zeera.
- It’s of sokha dahniya.
- Prepare of sabit lal mirch 15 adad.
- You need of anda 2 adad.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of pani.
Meat for Shami kabab: Meat is crucial in making "reshay walay" shami kabab. Use tough stewing beef like beef chunk, beef roast or beef shank. other meat option are boneless mutton or chicken breast. The shami kabab are in the form of mutton patties or mutton kabab which are shallow fried in oil and they are usually eaten with rice or can be eaten as a side dish along with dal recipes such as khatti dal. Shami kabab recipe is the most common Pakistani snack served; it is one of the familiar dishes in Pakistani cuisine, which everyone is fond of.
Shami kabab step by step
- 2glass pani dalna ha phr es me gosht or chana ki dal or sth sabit lal mirch,nmk,or pisa hwa adrk lashan dal kar mila la, or sth hi kata hwa pyaz mila lein.. or sth hi sabit germ msla dal la, or sara masla jo ap dalna chati ha dal la….
- Sara msla dal kar usy halki falme phr pakna ke lye rakh dy….
- Phr jab dal or gosht achi trha gal jye to usy nikl kar chopr me pise la….phr us ke baad tikiyo ki shap da la or ap frizr bhi kar skti ha…. ready ha apk shami kabab….
Shami kababs are made with beef, but I also use ground beef sometimes, as you can see in the pictures. Shami Kabab Recipe recipe is regarded as one of the most popular recipe of Pakistani cuisine. No dining table is complete without presenting delicious and aromatic Shami Kabab Recipe recipe. Shami Kabab Recipe, How To Make Shami Kabab Recipe. Traditionally shami kebabs are made using spices minced meat and chickpeas and are cooked in both India and Pakistan.