Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili. Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili LISA DUNSON Athens, Georgia IYou can make this more on the spicy side or more of just a regular semi spicy type. You can make in crockpot with fresh chicken or stovetop with a shredded rotisserie chicken. It also happens to be gluten free for anyone with an intolerance.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir together. Slow Cooker: Place beans, Rotel, taco seasoning, dry ranch dressing mix, and chicken into bottom of slow cooker. Take lid off slow cooker and shred chicken. You can have Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili
- It’s 1 pk of org hidden valley ranch dressing powder or fiesta ranch pow.
- It’s 1 pack of chicken taco seasoning& original 1/2 pk of each.
- Prepare 3 cans of Bush white chili beans or 2 w chili beans & 1 black beans.
- It’s 1 can of Mild rotel tomatoes.
- You need 2-3 of Chicken breasts cut across.
- Prepare To taste of optional cilantro, sour cream, shredded cheese, s&p.
- Prepare As needed of diced onion, minced garlic cloves,bell pepper.
- It’s of Opt:kernel corn or Mexican fiesta corn.
- Prepare of Opt:serve alone OR over elbow noodles/rice or in tortillas.
- Prepare of See tips.
Serve soup in bowls with desired toppings. Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomato, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker and mix well. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili step by step
- Add everything to crockpot, except the to taste ingredients and cook on high 4 hours or low 6. Once done-Shred chicken in pot and stir. & then decide if u want to serve over elbow noodles/rice/ tortillas or just make you a bowl by itself. Regardless top with cheese,sour cream, & fresh cilantro. Or near the end stir in some sour cream, cilantro, cheese into pot. Your preference..
- Tips:You can also use fiesta ranch powder, chicken taco seasoning or original taco seasoning. Or half chicken taco and half original. Which is what I did with the taco seasoning. I used half chicken taco pk and half original. The chicken one I suggest if u just want to do one pack. I also used regular ranch powder tho. Also, you can serve over rice in a bowl, or mix in cooked elbow noodles at the end. And set to warm..
- Main Ingredients. But also remember cilantro, sour cream and cheese on top..
- You can serve over rice, elbow noodles, or in tortillas, or alone..
Place uncooked chicken on top and cover. Thirty minutes before serving, pull chicken breasts apart with two forks. In a crockpot set to low, combine chicken, chicken stock, ranch mix, cumin and chili powder. Remove chicken breasts to a plate and shred with two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the broth to stay warm while you prep the taco fixings.