Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili. I hope you will give this recipe a try & watch the rest of the videos in this playlist collaboration! There are alot of great recipes to give you some fall. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes!
Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili is easy to make and will be your new favorite crockpot recipe! However, I DO have all the ingredients for this super comforting and hearty crockpot chicken taco chili. Chicken provides high-quality protein and in this particular recipe comes out extremely moist and delicious in the crock pot. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili
- Prepare of org hidden valley ranch dressing powder or fiesta ranch pow.
- Prepare of chicken taco seasoning& original 1/2 pk of each.
- You need of Bush white chili beans or 2 w chili beans & 1 black beans.
- You need of Mild rotel tomatoes.
- You need of Chicken breasts cut across.
- You need of optional cilantro, sour cream, shredded cheese, s&p.
- It’s of diced onion, minced garlic cloves,bell pepper.
- Prepare of Opt:kernel corn or Mexican fiesta corn.
- It’s of Opt:serve alone OR over elbow noodles/rice or in tortillas.
- You need of See tips.
Why it's perfect for triathletes: This recipe is It also stores well, meaning it can be taken as a packed lunch (it's even better the next day). I have made just chicken meat with taco seasoning before and found the flavoring to be a strong taco taste. These come out with a milder flavor. You can use either boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs or a combination of both if you would like both white meat.
Crockpot Chicken Ranch Taco Chili step by step
- Add everything to crockpot, except the to taste ingredients and cook on high 4 hours or low 6. Once done-Shred chicken in pot and stir. & then decide if u want to serve over elbow noodles/rice/ tortillas or just make you a bowl by itself. Regardless top with cheese,sour cream, & fresh cilantro. Or near the end stir in some sour cream, cilantro, cheese into pot. Your preference..
- Tips:You can also use fiesta ranch powder, chicken taco seasoning or original taco seasoning. Or half chicken taco and half original. Which is what I did with the taco seasoning. I used half chicken taco pk and half original. The chicken one I suggest if u just want to do one pack. I also used regular ranch powder tho. Also, you can serve over rice in a bowl, or mix in cooked elbow noodles at the end. And set to warm..
- Main Ingredients. But also remember cilantro, sour cream and cheese on top..
- You can serve over rice, elbow noodles, or in tortillas, or alone..
Place chicken on top and cover. Check towards end time so as not to overcook. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir. A healthy Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili recipe, filled to the brim with warming spices.