Coffee Baked Oats. These Coffee Baked Oats are a breakfast treat. The addition of a little strongly brewed coffee or espresso takes them to the next level. If you haven't tried baked oats yet, I would highly encourage it!
This coffee baked oatmeal is such a treat- oats baked with coffee and cashew milk and topped off with a dollop of peanut butter. Coffee baked oatmeal doesn't seem so strange to me. Follow the viral trend and make this delicious baked oats recipe right now. You can have Coffee Baked Oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Baked Oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 of banana, mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brewed coffee or Espresso.
- You need 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nut butter(optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried blueberries/ black raisins or any dry fruit.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of Banana, to garnish.
Baked oats began gaining popularity on TikTok. Healthy Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal is an easy to make, healthy breakfast! Packed with caffeine and coffee, it's so delicious and perfect for meal prepping! All items mentioned in this video are linked down below!! lots of love xo.
Coffee Baked Oats instructions
- Preheat oven to 170°.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Grease the ramekin or oven safe dish with coconut oil and pour the batter into dish..
- Bake for 20-25 min..
- Garnish with banana slice or even maple syrup if you want..
Baked oats are simple to make, and require only a handful of ingredients to be turned into a For a step- by- step guide on how to make baked oats, including our favourite toppings to finish it off, read. Are you looking for Coffee Baked Oats recipe? Get the best and easy coffee recipes from recipebook by Flatter Platter. Browse recipes by occasion, ingredients, cuisine, festivals and more. These TikTok baked oats are completely taking over the internet right now, and for good reason!