Vegan Irish Cream. Vegan Irish Cream This vegan Irish cream is an authentic version of the classic Bailey's drink that is dairy-free. This Vegan Baileys recipe is creamy, delicious and ready in just five minutes! Whether you like it served over the rocks, or in your morning coffee, Baileys, or Irish Cream, is a classic treat enjoyed by millions across the world.
This homemade vegan Irish cream recipe means you don't have to miss out on this delicious festive staple if you avoid drinking dairy. The smooth, sweet flavour is perfect on its own over ice or poured into coffee. Just the thing to serve around the festive period. You can cook Vegan Irish Cream using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Irish Cream
- It’s 1 can of Light coconut milk.
- You need 1 box of Soy cream (I used Alpro).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy milk powder.
- Prepare 1 of Espresso shot.
- You need 1 tbsp of Liquid chocolate (I used Sweet Freedom).
- Prepare 1 cup of Irish whiskey.
The Best Dairy-Free Cream Liqueurs to Make You Forget All About Irish Cream All of these creamy dairy-free sips are labeled as vegan and gluten-free. They also contain alcohol, and can only be purchased in the U. Luckily for you, we're sharing all the creative ways you can use the vegan Irish cream and turn any day into St. If you're in a creative mood, you can make your own vegan Irish cream at home.
Vegan Irish Cream instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut milk, soy cream and sugar until sugar crystals have dissolved.
- In a small mug, add soy milk powder and enough hot water to blend without remaining lumps. Add to the coconut mixture..
- Add espresso, liquid chocolate and mix until chocolate is fully incorporated..
- Add whiskey and stir. Add cold water to thin, if desired. Taste, add more whiskey if needed..
- Serve over ice.
This indulgent recipe combines homemade cashew milk with full-fat coconut milk, Irish whiskey, sweetener, and a touch of cocoa, instant coffee, and vanilla. If you don't fancy drinking it, you could even use it as frosting. This vegan cocktail is rum based, where traditional Irish Cream is usually made with Irish whiskey and cream. It's perfect for those evenings when you just want a sweet and creamy alcoholic treat and will also impress your guests! Vegan Baileys Irish Cream Whiskey is rich, creamy, sweet, and has no dairy!