Sweet and sour chicken breast. Whisk ketchup, lemon juice, pineapple, and brown sugar in a bowl; pour into the skillet; bring to a boil. While the chicken is cooking, combine the orange juice, chicken broth, rice vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, and sherry or wine, if using. Serve this tasty, Asian-inspired dish over hot rice!
Stir in pineapple chunks, juice, sugar, vinegar and chicken stock and bring. How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken. Cut your chicken breasts into bite sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Sweet and sour chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour chicken breast
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast(diced into cubes).
- It’s 3 of chicken cubes.
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 of green bell papers.
- Prepare 2 of red bell papers.
- You need 3 of scotch bonnet.
- Prepare 1 of medium bulb onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
Dip: In separate bowls, place the cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip the chicken FIRST in the cornstarch and then coat in the egg mixture. To make the sauce, whisk together sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic powder in a large bowl; set aside. In a large bowl, season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
Sweet and sour chicken breast instructions
- Wash chicken breast,marinate with curry,chicken cube and little oil and corn flour.
- Fry in a hot oil until golden brown.
- Strain in a strainer.
- Crush onion and scotch bonnet and stir fry it with little oil,maggi,curry powder,brown sugar,honey,vinegar,lemon juice,curry powder and fried chicken breast.
- Add in diced red and green paper.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Stir in cornstarch and gently toss to combine. Working one at a time, dip the chicken into the eggs. How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken You'll first need to make the sweet and sour chicken sauce, which consists of sugar, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, corn starch, and water. Add everything but the water and cornstarch to a saucepan. In a bowl, combine your sauce ingredients – sugar, ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic powder.