Sweet and sour chicken breast. Our easy sweet and sour chicken recipe uses chicken breasts and a great-tasting sweet and sour sauce, along with green onions and a little garlic. You can prepare this recipe in minutes in the skillet, and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand. Sweet and Sour Chicken with Orange, Prunes and PinenutsOn dine chez Nanou.
Fry until golden, crispy and cooked through. This recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken doesn't deep fry, but instead uses a method for creating a delicate, smooth and succulent chicken that goes perfectly with a lighter sweet and sour sauce. The secret is in the chicken marinade, specifically using egg white and cornstarch, which creates a. You can have Sweet and sour chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour chicken breast
- You need of chicken breast(diced into cubes).
- Prepare of chicken cubes.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Prepare of green bell papers.
- It’s of red bell papers.
- Prepare of scotch bonnet.
- You need of medium bulb onion.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of honey.
- You need of vinegar.
This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a sticky homemade sauce. Ingredients for Sweet and Sour Chicken. Chicken – use boneless skinless chicken thighs for the best flavor, or chicken breasts for a lighter option. This sticky sweet, sinfully delectable take out favorite usually makes an appearance on my table at least once a month.
Sweet and sour chicken breast step by step
- Wash chicken breast,marinate with curry,chicken cube and little oil and corn flour.
- Fry in a hot oil until golden brown.
- Strain in a strainer.
- Crush onion and scotch bonnet and stir fry it with little oil,maggi,curry powder,brown sugar,honey,vinegar,lemon juice,curry powder and fried chicken breast.
- Add in diced red and green paper.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Chicken – Boneless skinless breast is what we need today. Thigh works as well if you want something with a higher fat content. Absolutely the best sweet and sour chicken recipe I've ever tried. My husband and I thought it was delicious. You've tasted sweet and sour chicken at the takeaway, but you can make it far better at home and it's much healthier!