Margi special with white rice. Margi Special is a Nigerian cuisine indigenous to the Margi people of the northeastern region of Nigeria. It is typically made with fish from Lake Chad, sorrel, spinach, tomatoes (and sometimes also other vegetables such as dọc mùng), and bean sprouts, in a tamarind-flavored broth. Margi special is normally eaten with Fufu or rice.
Some cultures in Adamawa Call it 'Margi Special' while some call it 'Meltuble'. Deep fried chicken sauteed in spicy brown sauce with orange flavor. TKG (Tamago kake Gohan, Tamgo gohan) , Natto, and Ochazuke!! You can cook Margi special with white rice using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Margi special with white rice
- It’s of whole iced fish.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Sour leaves (yakuwa).
- You need of seasoning cubes.
- It’s of red pepper.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s of bonnet.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of ash water.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of ginger powder.
Why leave your rice to chance? Get perfect, fluffy rice every single time with Success. You rewrote your description after reeling people in!! You got me this time but never again!!
Margi special with white rice step by step
- Cut the fish and wash, put it in a colander to drain and set aside. Wash the spinach and cut, same with sour leaves. Great your bonnet, red pepper in a separate bowl, cut you tomatoes and onion in a separate bowl too..
- Into a clean pot put part of the spinach, sour leaves, scotched bonnet, red pepper, onion, fish and seasoning cubes. The ingredients are to be arranged in layers it no more. Add the ash water which will help in reducing the sourness of the sour leaves..
- Put the pot on fire and allow it cook..
Note to the seller: There's a special place for people whom take advantage of others!! White rice foreign white rice and local rice is served with local pepper stews and sauces from different tribes. Margi special, It is popularly common in the northeastern part of Nigeria, Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states. Thé soup originally from the Margi people who are living around riverine areas came. Find Margi Rice's contact information, age, background check, white pages, relatives, social networks, resume, professional records & pictures.