Sweet & Sour Pork (or Chicken). The Sweet, Steve Priest, Richie Onori, Stevie Stewart, System Of The Slaves, SoundCloud, Fox On The Run, Ballroom Blitz, Love Is Like Oxygen, Little Willy, Teenage Rampage, Remembering Steve. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott. Original founding member and. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Pork (or Chicken)
- You need of Pork Scotch Fillet *block OR steaks.
- It’s of Salt & White Pepper.
- Prepare of Potato Starch Flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Green Capsicum.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of <Sweet & Sour Sauce Ingredients>.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Sugar (OR 3 tablespoons if you like sweeter flavour).
- It’s of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Sake (Rice Wine).
- It’s of Ketchup.
- It’s of Potato Starch Flour.
Sweet & Sour Pork (or Chicken) step by step
- Cut Pork into 2 to 3cm pieces. Place in a large bowl, season with Salt & Pepper. Coat with Potato Starch Flour, then carefully deep fry in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes until golden. You can fry them in not-so-deep oil in a frying pan if your prefer..
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Cut vegetables into 2 to 3cm pieces. Carrots need to be pre-cooked. Boil the carrot pieces in a sauce pan until just cooked and still crunchy. Drain the water..
- Alternatively you can cook carrot pieces using microwave. Place the carrot pieces in a heat-proof bowl, cover with water, place a plate on top to cover, and cook for 2 minutes or until just cooked. Drain the water..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Onion and Capsicum. When the onion changed the colour, add pre-cooked carrot and fried pork..
- Stir the sauce once again and mix it well, then add it to the mixture. The sauce will thicken immediately. Stir the mixture to combine well and serve with rice..