Overnight Oats. It can be a bit tricky to balance eating healthy with convenient morning meals. This post may contain Learn how to make the perfect batch of overnight oats! It's one of the easiest, no-cook breakfast.
You'll never want to make overnight oats any other way. Overnight Oats – Delish Every Time! A tasty and healthy way to have breakfast without much effort. You can have Overnight Oats using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashion oats.
- You need 1/2 cups of vanilla almond milk (30 calories).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
This overnight oats recipe is healthy, tasty and packed with nutrition. You can easily prepare it in advance, and store in a jar for a quick grab and go meal on the run. Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat.
Overnight Oats step by step
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl with lids or mason jars..
- Cover mixture and shake it around to get all the ingredients to mix. Refrigerate over night and enjoy in the morning!.
Overnight oats are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Overnight Oats are so versatile, and like a classic warm bowl of oatmeal, they are easy to make. Learn how to make this basic overnight oats recipe, plus five delicious mix-in flavor recipes! Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact.