Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats. Do we really need to do much convincing here? Peanut butter chunky monkey overnight oats. This recipe for peanut butter cookie dough overnight oats is packed with peanut butter flavor and tastes fantastic when topped with a dollop of peanut butter, a handful of fresh berries or a sprinkle of your favorite nuts!
If you're as obsessed with overnight oats as I am, you can never have too many combinations! These Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats are the Current situation: I've eaten WAY too many non-healthy holiday cookies lately and need balance STAT! Blueberry Overnight Oats: Use fresh or frozen blueberries as the fruit. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
- Prepare of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s of natural peanut butter.
- You need of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Toppings of choice.
You can also use blueberry yogurt if you wish. No bake cookie: Peanut butter powder, cocoa powder (toucan sub any nut or nut free butter) splash of vanilla, honey. Raspberry: Frozen, or fresh Raspberries, and vanilla. Overnight oats have been a long time favorite breakfast of mine.
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats instructions
- Stir everything together except for toppings in a Mason jar or similar container with an airtight lid. Place it in the fridge overnight..
- That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good to you (we like pumpkin seeds and either almonds or walnuts) and enjoy it..
The other morning, I prepared my daughters a pot of cooked oatmeal to which I added in peanut butter and honey, and it was so darn good that I got to thinking about a peanut butter overnight oats recipe, which fostered this. Almost as much fun to say as it is to eat. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cacao Crunch. Our oats come from a dedicated mill to ensure safety. It's definitely one of my favorite things in the whole universe.