Trail Mix Bars. My bars didn't stick together either but it made a good trail mix!! Would make again but next time I wouldn't even try to shape. Trail Mix Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Loaded with a variety of nuts, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds Cranberry seeds add a vibrant natural color to these Trail Mix bars! Trail mix or scroggin is a type of snack mix, typically a combination of granola, dried fruit, nuts, and sometimes candy, developed as a food to be taken along on hikes. Trail mix is considered an ideal snack food for hikes, because it is lightweight, easy to store, and nutritious. You can cook Trail Mix Bars using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Trail Mix Bars
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw honey.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk (I use cashew milk).
- It’s 2 cups of trail mix, pulsed in food processor to break down large pieces.
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
Set up an easy DIY Trail Mix Bar (with a FREE Printable sign so you can easily put together your Your favorite Trail Mix Ingredients (We used Pretzels, Peanuts, Yogurt Covered Raisins, Raisins. These chewy no bake peanut butter trail mix bars are filled with healthful, wholesome ingredients Always in my regular rotation of homemade snacks, these no bake peanut butter trail mix bars are. Add peanut butter and vanilla, stir until peanut butter melts. Pour mixture over cereal and mix well.
Trail Mix Bars step by step
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Blend flour, salt, powder, and spices.
- Add peanut butter and honey, mix thoroughly.
- Add beaten eggs and milk, beat until smooth.
- Add trail mix and oats. Mix completely.
- Press into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake 375° for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely, cut into bars and store in air tight container..
Chewy Trail Mix Peanut Butter Granola Bars with chocolate chips, oatmeal, and honey! Easy no bake granola bar recipe for healthy breakfasts and snacks! These tasty Trail Mix Bars are loaded with whole wheat flour and other great trail mix ingredients making them the perfect snack for a fun hike or busy day! I sure wish I had created these amazing. Trail Mix Bar is the perfect party app for endless snacking, set up to make your own based on trail mix (and other!) ingredients.