Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites. These Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites are the perfect satisfying and healthy afternoon snack. They also make great long run fuel! They have a great mix of complex carbs and fiber from the raisins and oats, which, when paired with the satiety-promoting healthy fat and protein from the nuts and ground.
The energy bites are good and easy the make, but they are a little moist due to the honey. It may a be good idea to put them in an oven for a little bit, or to use a bit less honey. I'm learning how to make and edit videos so I appreciate your patience! You can cook Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal (can use ground flaxseed).
- You need 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter (can use any nut butter).
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins (could use dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts (can use any nut or shredded coconut).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of + 2 tsp. honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of + 2 tsp. pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
These are oatmeal raisin energy bites made with protein. Whole oats, raisins, and spices make these Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites the most deliciously easy snacks you can make in minutes. These Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites are so easy to make and taste almost like an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. I won't lie…they don't taste EXACTLY like a cookie but the flavors are amazing and you'll feel full, satisfied and energized.
Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites instructions
- Mix everything together in a medium mixing bowl, adding the sticky sweeteners in last. Mix with a wooden spoon until everything is blended..
- Cover and refridgerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Remove the oat mix from fridge and roll into balls (about 1 tbsp. of mix each)..
- Store in a container in the fridge or freeze to have them last longer..
I love to pop one right before my trip to the gym and they're fantastic as. Get a boost of energy from these oatmeal cookie bites! Perfect for breakfast or after a rigorous workout, learn how to make these easy snacks on this episode of Best Bites! These Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites were the perfect match! With their soft texture and classic flavor, each little nibble tasted just like the cookies and brought a smile to my face, while my waistline sighed with happiness too.