Personalized Baked Oatmeal. This personalized baked oatmeal is not my idea though. It comes from Brenda Bennet's new cookbook, Sugar-free Mom: Naturally Sweet and Sugar-free Recipes for the Whole Family. These healthy baked oatmeal ideas will leave you full and focused for hours.
Is it oatmeal, or is it dessert? Peanut Butter Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal. Baked oatmeal is bread pudding for breakfast! You can have Personalized Baked Oatmeal using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Personalized Baked Oatmeal
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Applesauce, unsweetened.
- It’s of Banana, mashed.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Old fashioned Rolled Oats.
- You need of Chia seeds.
- It’s of Apple Pie Spice.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Filling/Topping Ideas.
- You need of Cranberry/Almond.
- You need of Cranberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- You need of Cherry/Almond.
- Prepare of Blueberry.
- You need of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Prepare of Peanut Butter/Jelly.
- Prepare of Raspberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Prepare of Apple Cinnamon.
- You need of Apple Honey.
- You need of Blueberry/White Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Pumpkin.
I slept on baked oatmeal for a long time because I just assumed it was similar to traditional oatmeal with an easier/meal prep oriented cooking method. Then I saw someone mention that the texture was. Think oatmeal has to be bland and boring? Baked oatmeal is a favorite breakfast or mid-day snack for everyone in my family.
Personalized Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, chia seeds, apple pie spice, baking powder, salt and mix well..
- Finally pour in milk and stir until combined..
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cups. If using fillings, fill halfway add fillings. Cover with remaining mixture one at a time and then add toppings, so you can tell them apart..
- If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop right into batter..
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy or freeze in freezer bags..
- Keep in fridge for enjoying throughout the week. Reheat 45-60 seconds..
- If frozen, remove from freezer the night before you want them and leave in fridge. Then reheat next day 45-60 seconds.
Vegan Baked Oatmeal Baked Oatmeal Recipes Baked Oats Vegan Baking Healthy Baking · This freezable Oatmeal Cookie Baked Oatmeal tastes like an oatmeal cookie's older, more healthful sibling. These Baked Oatmeal Cups are the perfect easy breakfast for on the go. Make-Ahead Oats for an Easy Monday Morning. Make-ahead breakfasts always seem to come out of the refrigerator (I'm looking at you, chia pudding and overnight oats). Baked oatmeal is a classic Amish dish that is traditionally prepared with butter, milk, and eggs.