Summer Potato Salad.
Ingredients of Summer Potato Salad
- It’s 1-1.5 pounds of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of c-1c cooked frozen peas.
- It’s 3 of room temp eggs.
- It’s 1 of granny Smith apple.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced very fine.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper & paprika.
Summer Potato Salad step by step
- Boil water. Scrub potatoes. Add potatoes, carrots & eggs to water. It is important to leave skin on potatoes. After 11 minutes, remove eggs & let run under cool water before peeling. Carrots & potatoes should take 20-25 minutes. Peel & dice apple.Test by placing a fork into potato for softness. Once potatoes & carrots are done, peel & dice to liking. Mix rest of ingredients together..
- Add salt, pepper & top with paprika. Taste test to see if you need to add more. Put in fridge before serving..